Thank you for being generous with your time and joining us in petitioning the Ontario Government for proclaiming a Day of Recognition for the NonProfit Champions. You clearly value “the Unsung Heroes of our civil society who see the potential in every human being and work so hard to help people achieve that potential. “
You will make a difference! Please visit our website for updates on the Advocacy efforts.
Raksha M. Bhayana MBA
CEO Bhayana Family Foundation
If you are committed to seeing this Day of Recognition come to life, please complete the below actions as well. Your voice means so much and makes a difference.
- Connect with your local councillor, MPP/MLA or MP (View current MPPs) to advocate for a Day of Recognition of the Non Profit Champions
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local paper about the topic. Be sure to include a personal story of how you or someone you know has been touched by these champions.
- Raise the profile of the Champion in your community through media and social media.
- Connect with the Bhayana Family Foundation on Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter. Like/Share our Day of Recognition posts and tag your MP.
- Please contact your local United Way for further information:
Together, we will make this happen.