United Way Halifax
The framework for these awards is outlined below:
1. The award recognizes excellence in the form of innovation, creativity or dedication.
2. The nomination for the awards is from peers with a focus on front line workers.
3. A task group/committee of staff representatives from United Way Halifax various departments, comprise the selection committee that reviews the internal nominations.
4. The award may be given to two or more professionals or teams annually.
5. The impact of the awards is evaluated by the Award Recipients and the organization typically through structured conversations with the Executive Director and Nominators.